Background

Thursday, September 15, 2016

What a Better Way to Celebrate?!

Today we celebrated LP birthday. I asked my so-thoughtful husband what he wanted for dinner in celebration...."how 'bout beer, brawts and football?" Really I thought. I don't like football or beer but sure let's try it?! I found this recipe....and it used some of the leftovers I had in the fridge! Win Win!!

Chili Corn Dog Casserole
adapted from: http://justasmidgenoflove.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-chill-off.html

4 cups chili  (or 2 -16oz cans)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 corn dogs

Preheat oven to 375. Spread chili out in a greased 9x13pan. Sprinkle 1/3 cheese on top. Place corn dogs all over the pan. Sprink;e with remaining cheese.  Bake 20-25minutes. Serve with other favorite chili toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment