Background

Monday, January 27, 2014

Its A Miracle....

The boys ate their dinner without much of a complaint.  Tonight I made hamburgers. Typically when I make burgers I make hot dogs on the side for the boys.  However I did not have the 'luxury' of having hot dogs on hand.  BAP and SSP were eager to try the burgers they diligently watched me make. BAP ate all of his; SSP ate about half his.  It was a miracle that they actually ate them.

Miracle Burgers

1 1/2 pound ground beef (1 pound ground elk and the other 1/2 pound was ground beef)
1 t Worcestershire sauce
1 t granulated garlic
1 t granulated onion
1/2-1 t mesquite seasoning
1 t dried spinach

Mix all ingredients together just until blended.  Cover and place in fridge for 4hours, so flavors and can meld and absorb.  Patty out into 6 patties. Slather one side of burger patty with softened butter.  Place butter-side down in a heated cast iron pan.  Cook 2 at a time.  Flip.  Top with your favorite cheese. The boys ate their burgers between 2 slices of standard sandwich bread. I used 3 leaves of lettuce (2 for bottom and 1 for top).  They were super juicy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment