Background

Friday, August 2, 2013

Knock Your Socks Off Burgers

As the summer wraps up rather quickly I realize I have not used my bbq a lot this summer. Yes I have used it but not as much as I would have liked.  One of the recipes I did make while doing some grilling was burgers...not any burger but the BEST burger.

Mouth-Watering Ranch Burger
adapted from: http://mantestedrecipes.com/recipe/2994/mouth-watering-ranch-burger.aspx

3 pounds ground beef
1 T ground black pepper
1 t garlic powder
1 t onion powder
1 t Italian seasoning
1 pkg Ranch dressing mix
1 T Worcestershire sauce
6 T bbq sauce
2 eggs

Knead all ingredients together.  Divide into 12 uniform patties.  Grill.  Top with cheese, lettuce and tomato (bacon, if desired) -even extra bbq sauce and ranch dressing- on a bun.



No comments:

Post a Comment