Background

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Recipe For Disaster

 Yes my boys will be boys.  We received a hand-me-down swing set last fall and the boys LOVE it. They have 'invented' new ways for utilizing the swings.  SSP loves playing on the rocket (aka teeter totter) by standing on it and getting it to go really high.  BAP prefers standing on the two-seater and making himself fly. Or is it the other way around?!  Anyways they both love playing outside.  The only thing that worries me slightly is that the swing 'bounces' if and when they 'go to the moon'.  NOTE: we need to cement the legs into the ground or just dig holes so that it cannot jump.

 

They love swinging with anyone that will do it with them.  Most often that someone has be me (unless Oma is here, as in this picture).


BAP has figured over the last couple days how to pump so he can go high without the extra pushes (he still has a little trouble stopping though).  SSP just grabs my finger hand, drags me outside and demands that I push him.


No comments:

Post a Comment