Background

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Yummy Yummy

I have always enjoyed good BBQ chicken; an easy kid pleaser.  My boys just could not get enough of these tasty bites. I have made this recipe a couple times. It has been great every time.

BBQ Chicken
adapted from: http://www.heatherlikesfood.com/super-moist-oven-baked-bbq-chicken/

1 dozen chicken drumsticks
3 T olive oil
1 1/2 t smoked paprika (I did not have so I used chipotle powder)
2 T lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2-3/4 t salt
pepper
BBQ sauce

In a zip bag combine oil, paprika, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.  Add chicken; toss around. Let marinate in the fridge for at the most 24hours (longer the better). Prepare your BBQ. Cook chicken for about 15minutes/side. Brush first side with bbq sauce when the 2nd side is cooking. Turn brush again. Remove to a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 oven for another 15minutes.  Serve with your favorite BBQ sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment