Background

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Perfect Steak

My dear husband loves steak, even as it "moos." Yuck I hate raw steak.  I thought I would try my hand at indulging his taste buds.  This steak was ...though I did have to ensure it was cooked all the way, since it is not a good idea to eat raw elk. I wish I would have marinated my meat longer, since it was a tad on the chewy side.
Happy Father's Day!

Preparing to open Presents

Teaching BAP and SSP how its done

Steak Marinade
adapted from: http://www.food.com/recipe/extreme-melt-in-your-mouth-steaks-214985

1/2 cup oilve oil
1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce (use LOW sodium)
3 T minced garli
1 small onion, diced
2 t black pepper
1/4 cup A1 sauce
2 T Montreal Steak Seasoning
4 round steaks (about 2 lbs worth)

Combine all ingredients in a zip bag. Let marinate in the fridge from 6-24hours. I did about 8; next time I will do longer.  Grill on the BBQ as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment