Background

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Effortless Breakfast....Easy

Have you ever had a day where you just don't want to make the effort to make breakfast? I found a recipe that I wanted for breakfast for Mother's Day, but I was forced from the kitchen so my husband could make it.  It was so tasty and perfect. He did awesome.  It was hard not being in control at first, but i loved it that he wanted to make me breakfast.

Breakfast Potatoes (quick and easy remedy)
adapted from: http://comfortablefood.com/best-ever-breakfast-potatoes

1 T butter
1 T bacon grease
1 bag Potatoes O'brien
1 Polish sausage link (coined)
4 eggs, beaten

In large non-stick pan, add butter and bacon grease.  Once melted add hashbrowns; stir to toss potatoes in the grease.  Let cook until slightly browned.  Add sausage; stir.  Fold in eggs until just cooked. Serve with salsa (or ghost pepper sauce) and/or cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment