Background

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Glorious Tater Tot BBQ

Lately I have fallen into using my crock pot all the time rut. It has been nice since I have not had the time nor energy to cook after a long day (I am not pregnant). I enjoy just being able to smell delicious goodness all day. Mmm. The other night I made this delicious meal. 

BBQ Tater Tot Chicken Mix Up

4 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped fine (I coated them with some mesquite seasoning overnight before baking)
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1 (32oz) bag tater tots
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded

Place some of the tater tots in the bottom of the crockpot. Top with some of the chicken. Drizzle with about 1/2 the BBQ sauce. Top with 1/2 the cheese. Repeat (leaving off the last cheese). Cook on HIGH for about 4 hours. Top with remaining cheese at the 3 1/2 hour mark. Cover and cook the last half hour until cheese is all bubbly and gooey. Serve with ranch dressing and corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment