Background

Friday, May 9, 2014

Reminiscent Fun Food

Back in the days of childhood I always enjoyed a good chocolate chip peanut butter cookie.  However I never understood the connection of my migraines (caused from peanut butter and gluten).  Recently my sister tuned me into WOWBUTTER, a wonderful gluten free nut free "peanut" butter.  Tastes like peanut butter, I could eat it by the the spoonful.  MMM..  I made some delicious gluten free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies the other day...they were delicious.

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
adapted from: http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2013/03/peanut-butter-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-flourless-no-butter/

2 cups peanut butter (I used 1 jar of Wowbutter)
1 1/3 cups brown sugar, packed
1 T vanilla
4 eggs
1 1/3 cups oats
2 t baking soda
2/3 cup chocolate chips
2/3 cup white chocolate morsels

Preheat oven to 350.  In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.  Scoop by 1 T-fuls (I used a cookie scoop) on to a parchment/silcone lined baking sheet. Bake 11 minutes.  Let rest for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment