Background

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Taste New Year

This year I have decided to go gluten free.  I have been plagued with migraine headaches for as long as I can remember (and Mom remembers me having them before I do). I have been thinking about causes of them (and whatever other ill effects they have tolled on me). One of the things that kept popping up is "what if it is wheat?"  I think I am going to try and make everything gluten free from now on.  Yes it will be a change but hopefully to better health for all of us.  Sure, I will still make that glorious jelly sandwich for BAP lunch everyday but I will definitely cut back at dinner time and other meals. I have found some lovely Gluten free pasta at our local Costco.  With Natural Grocers open now too it will be easier to find cake mixes etc. I am excited about this new adventure.  I will post recipes, pertaining to the gluten free way more often than I have in the past.  I hope to adapt some of our old family favorite into new favorites.
OUT WITH THE WHEAT and ON TO BIG NEW FLAVORS OF VEGETABLES!  If you have any suggestions (links of recipes your family loves) please share. I love hearing from my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment