Background

Sunday, May 26, 2013

(Gouda You) Get A Little Grilling On

Summer is my favorite season...tied with Spring.  However with summer now here means that we can BBQ!  I love BBQ (even if I am the one who has to do it at my house)!  With a gas grill it is a breeze (I cannot imagine trying to arrange and light charcoal). Recently I made this burgers....mmm.  Even though I did not have buns they worked out splendid.  These would be perfect to add to a picnic.

Bacon Gouda Patties

2 slices bacon, cooled and crumbled
3/4 cup shredded Gouda cheese
1 1/2 T Dijon mustard
1 pound ground beef
1/3 cup oats
1 egg
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 t garlic powder
salt/pepper

Mush all ingredients together (I will have to try the original way too; this way was easier at the time).  Patty out into 6 uniform patties (with a dent in the middle).  Place on cookie sheet.  Refridgerate.  Grill when ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment