Background

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Easy Peasy Lunch

As I have mentioned I love the quick and easy meals.  The other day I was looking through recipes and found the perfect quick meal (using the leftovers in our fridge; I was ecstatic.)

Pepperoni Cheese Crescent Rolls
adapted from: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/pepperoni-n-cheese-crescents/051c5e19-4557-44d0-892b-c5ddb72e4637

1 (8oz) Crescent Rolls, separated into triangles.
24 slices (5oz) pepperoni
2oz (1/2 cup) shredded pepperoni (or 8 chunks of string cheese from 2 sticks)
1 cup favorite pizza sauce (this is my favorite), warmed

Preheat oven to 375.  Grease a cookie sheet.  Spread a small amount of pizza sauce on each triangle.  Top with 3 slices pepperoni.  Put a piece of string cheese on top.  Roll as your would crescent rolls. Bake for 10-14 minutes.  Dip in warmed sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment