Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Combination of Sweet & Salty...mmm

Oh how I love the combination of sweet and salty. It hits just the right notes for me, as a sweet lover. I dare you to ttry just one of these cookies...I bet you cannot stop. When I made these for my 'little' brother for his birthday, it was hard not to just save them all for us here at home. I was too addicted to the yummy deliciousness.

Pretzel M & M Cookies

1 cup butter, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 t pure vanilla extract
1 t baking soda
2 t hot water
1/2 t salt
3 cups flour
3 cups pretzel m&ms

Preheat oven to 350. Grease (or use parchment paper lined)cookie sheets.

Cream butter and sugars. Beat in eggs, one at a time; stir in vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water then add to batter with salt. Mix in flour until throughly blended. Fold in candy.

Drop by spoonfuls on to cookie sheet.

Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Dare you to eat one, as you take them out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment