Background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mouthwatering Greatness


Recently as I was perusing other cooking blogs I found the most delicious sounding and tasting recipe. I just want to make this recipe again really soon. I think I will attempt making my own crust next time, instead of buying one. MMM...how I love love garlic and anything to do with it.

Roasted Garlic Pizza
adapted slightly from:


1-2 whole heads of garlic, roasted (on the BBQ while chicken was cooking) & minced
1 pizza crust (I got a pre-made thin crust from WalMart)
1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
2-3 cups shredded cooked chicken (I grilled chicken breasts on the BBQ)
sliced red onion
1-2 cups 5-cheese Italian blend

Heat BBQ grill. Grease both sides of crust. Place on heated bbq grates. After a few minutes flip crust over to brown other side. Spread Alfredo Sauce on top side of crust. Sprinkle chicken everywhere. Blob garlic on pizza. Sprinkle with onion. Top with cheese. Close lid and let melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment