Background

Friday, September 2, 2016

Healthy Tricky Twist

As a mom I try to be sneaky in all food related things.  I like tricking the boys into eating their veggies when it is needed.  I did just that in the brownies I made recently. BAP and SSP loved them; they ate them with no complaint! Yay.

Zucchini Brownies
adapted from: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/zucchini-brownies-with-fudge-frosting/dd0d7a38-d55b-43f3-8def-4370c8e4d3ae

1 box Brownie mix (I used Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate)
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 eggs
2 cups shredded zucchini
Extra dark chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350. Stir all ingredients (except extra chocolate chips) together.  Spread into a greased 9x13pan.  Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake about 14-16minutes until toothpick comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment