Background

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Wow! What Was That?!

The other night we got home late and I had NO idea of what to make for dinner.  Quickly I made BAP and SSP some cold cereal...always a hit for them.  Then I scavenged around the fridge for an idea for my husband and I.  I found it! I had about 1 1/4 cups of leftover roasted chicken...so I wanted to use that. Perfect amount for chicken salad sandwiches and chips.

Chicken Salad Sandwiches
adapted from: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/chicken-salad-with-grapes-and-walnuts-358017

1 1/2 cups chopped roasted chicken
1/3 cup mayo
1/2 t mustard
14 seedless green grapes, chopped
1/4 red onion, diced

Mix all ingredients together.  Serve cold in a lettuce wrap or bread...I prefer the lettuce wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment