Background

Saturday, February 14, 2015

So Pork-a-licious

As I have mentioned before my husband absolutely LOVES his pork.  I thought I would remind my husband that I DO love him.  Happy Saint Valentines Day! My sister shared this recipe with me.  We loved it. It was perfectly seasoned and mouth watering good. I served it with roasted Brussels sprouts and pickled beets (and mac and cheese too). Thanks for the delicious recipe, Sister!

Easy and Tasty Pork Chops
my sister

3 bone-in thick cut pork chops
1 (15oz) can cream of mushroom soup (I found an awesome gluten free brand)
1 cup milk
1 (1oz) pkg dry ranch dressing mix
Potatoes, peeled and chunked
Carrots, chunked to the same size as the potatoes

Place pork chops in a well greased crockpot (and carrots and potatoes on top of meat).  In a measuring cup combine soup, milk and ranch dressing mix. Pour over meat and veggies.  Cook on LOW for 6-8hours (mine was closer to 9). Super good and super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment