Background

Friday, November 28, 2014

Delicious Pairing

Rummaging/reorganizing my freezer last week I noticed that I had some frozen salmon fillets...yum. Now what could I do with them that would be good?! I found this recipe.  Even though BAP was a bit skeptical at first he loved it after he tried it (who would have thought that this could happen?!). SSP gagged his down...he did not enjoy it as well (I guess I cannot expect a 4 year old to like EVERYTHING).

Salmon with Chili Sauce
adapted from: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Salmon-with-Sweet-Chili-Glaze-Sugar-Snap-Peas-and-Pea-Tendrils-358190

1/4 cup Asian sweet chili sauce (looks like orange marmalade with an extra umph)
2 T soy sauce
1 t ground ginger
3 salmon fillets

Stir together chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger.  Pour over salmon fillets and let rest for about 25 minutes.  Broil for about 10minutes.  Serve over teriyaki noodles and stir fried veggies (I found some yummy noodles at Costco in the  cold case section. Perfect!)

No comments:

Post a Comment