Background

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tradition For Christmas Eve

Every year when not celebrating with family for Christmas Eve (in preparation for a large Christmas Feast) I make something simple easy and usually non-meat meal.  I found this recipe a few years back when my husband and I began dating...it has become our Christmas Eve meal.  We then go look for Christmas lights; counting the number of Nativity scenes.

Rich & Easy Clam Chowder
adapted from: Fix It & Forget It

3 (10 3/4oz) cans cream of potato soup*
2 (10 3/4oz) cans New England clam chowder*
2 cups half-n-half

Dump all ingredients in crockpot.  Cook on LOW 2-4hours.  I serve with cheese quesadillas.

*I love using Progresso brand on these soups (since these cans are bigger you don't need as many)

No comments:

Post a Comment